20 March 2023 Amazon Quiz Answers Funzone Coins & ₹5000 Amazon pay balance
Here we give you the answer to the amazon quiz and it is hundred percent correct win it you can win a new prize every day by using our given Amazon Quiz Answers. Do you want to play Amazon Quiz? You have to download your amazon app and there you will see an option for the fun zone, you have to go to that option and from there select your quiz and play it and play your quiz from the answer I have given you amazon quiz. To do
Also read this post: Flipkart Quiz Answer Amazon Quiz Answers
How to play Every Day Amazon’s new quiz
1. Download the Amazon App from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
2. Log in to your Amazon account or create a new one if you don’t have one.
3. Go to the homepage and scroll down to find the ‘Amazon Quiz’ banner.
4. Click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
5. Read the questions carefully and select the correct answer from the given options.
6. After answering all the questions correctly, you will be eligible to enter the lucky draw.
7. The winners will be announced on the Amazon Quiz page and will also be notified via email or SMS.
Fast Off All Click Here to Link and Open your Amazon App Then Search Funzone And Scroll Down and See The Banner Win Exciting Prizes Every-day 👇🏻👇🏻👇
And click on the Banner and Play And Win Exciting Prizes Every-day
Amazon Quiz Answers Today for 20 March 2023 : Win ₹5000 Amazon Pay Balance
Question 1 :- The 151-day long Bharat Jodo Yatra by the Congress ended in which city?
The answer is- Srinagar
Question 2 :- In 2023, who broke the record for the most Grammy wins of all time, with 32 awards over the years?
The answer is- Beyonce
Question 3 :- Being developed in India by ADE, how do we better know the Tactical Airborne Platform for Aerial Surveillance?
The answer is- Tapas
Question 4 :- According to Mythology, this bird helped the foundation of which modern metropolis?
The answer is- Mexico City
Question 5 :- This bird was prized and revered in which medieval culture?
The answer is- Aztec
9 thoughts on “Todays Amazon Daily Quiz Answers – Win ₹5000 Amazon Pay Balance”
I am happy