Paytm Cadbury Offer, Cadbury Desert Corner Offer, Cadbury Offer On PayTM, Earn Free PayTM Cash, Free PayTM Cash Offer, Paytm Cadbury Offer 2022, Paytm Cadbury Loot
Hello friends I’m back again Today New Loot Offers this offer come to the PayTM You Win upto 25₹ Free Paytm cash Cadbury Desserts Test Learn Recipes &
Win Paytm cashback
This Campaign will commence from 00:01 a.m. on 28th Dec’21 campaign and end at 11:59 p.m. on 1st Feb’22 . Any entries before or after the Campaign Period will not be considered. Users Who Will Participate The Campaign Will Earn ₹10 Free PayTM Cash In Their PayTM Wallet.
Answer A Few Questions Win Paytm cashback upto ₹25.
Learn some amazing recipes, answer a few questions and win Paytm cashback upto ₹25.
Paytm Cadbury Offer – Get ₹10 Free PayTM Cash Instantly
1. First of All Download Or Update PayTM App From Google Play Store.
2. Now Login into Your Paytm App.
3. Scroll Down The Page And Click The Paytm Cadbury Offer Bnner.
Fast of all go to this site click here to Link
Click here to Enter
And complete your Deatails like your name and number email id Age Gender and Agree Tum and condition Of Submit your Complete details
Scroll down and check out this Quiz And click here to play
Q1.Which of the following is a product used in the recipe?
Answers :- Cadbry Choco Melts
Q2. Which of the following is not an ingredient in the recipe?
Answers :- Corn Flour
And complete your Quiz To congratulation win 10 rupees Paytm cash amount credit will be 48 hour
But your winig Amount Instant Credit in your PayTM Wallet Payment Proof
Details Video Links
Terms & Conditions for the offer
- You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to participate in the Campaign:
- You need to be a natural person;
- You should be an individual legal resident and citizen of the Republic of India
- You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Campaign;
- You shall be legally competent to enter into binding contract under the applicable laws of India.
- All who fulfil the eligibility criteria to participate in the Campaign shall individually be considered and referred to as “Participant” and collectively “Participants”