How to get free Paytm Cash Earn , Play With Fever Free Paytm Cash, Win Exciting Prices, Instant Prize
Play With Fever Free Paytm Cash | Win Exciting Prices in Every Day A Instant Prize Give you
Hello friends I am here once again. By taking a very best site for you, through which you can earn up to 1000 Every Day This offer has come from Playwithfever Win new prices every single day and some cash prizes!
How To Make Money Online | FeverFM Spin & Win Loot – Win ₹1000 Free PayTM Cash Daily
This Offer valid from 15th April 20222 to 29th May 2022
Read Also :- Win upto ₹5000 Amazon Gift Voucher
Follow Sam steps
Fast Of All go to this site click here to Link
After coming to the site, you will have to enter a mobile number and an OTP will come here. It has to come after verifying it on your mobile number.
After verifying the OTP, you have to accept their terms and conditions and click on the Enter To Win option.
Prizes Include :-
• Free Paytm Cash– Minimum ₹20 or Maximum ₹1000
• Wireless Bluetooth Headset
4. For Mega Jackpot Answer The One Question Answer To Win More Gifts.
Who Is Called Captain Cool – Mahindra Singh Dhoni
Here you have to complete the spin here by clicking on the Top on the wheel To Win option and after the spin is complete, you can give Paytm cash of ₹ 50 and ₹ 1000 for ₹ 100 and ₹ 50. You can get free paytm cash of 20 and there are many other prices too. Like here there is a bluetooth air phone and there are many other prices which you can win very easily from here.
INSTANT PRIZE LEAGUE CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Participant/Contestant must be a legal resident of India and must be above the
- age of 18 years.
- You must have a valid proof of identity, age and residence in the form of a copy of PAN
- Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport.
- If the Participant wins the Wallet money prize, he/she must be registered on Paytm
- in advance in order to claim for wallet money prize.
- FEVER FM reserves the right to disqualify a Participant/Contestant and/or withhold
- or recover the Prize in the event:
- The Participant/Contestant is in breach of any of T&Cs or any of the obligations,
- warranties and/or representations made under this Agreement;
- Participant/Contestant’s conduct is inappropriate contrary to the spirit or
- intention of the T&Cs or of the Contest;
- The Participant/Contestant has committed or undertaken any fraud, dishonesty,
- deceit, misconduct or similar action including providing any false or incorrect
If You Want More Information About Their Terms And Condition, Then You Can Get It By Clicking Here.