Get ₹10 Free PayTM Cash Instantly on Cadbury Choclairs Offer
Paytm Cadbury Choclairs Offer, Cadbury Choclairs Offer, Cadbury Choclairs Offer On PayTM, Earn Free PayTM Cash, Free PayTM Cash Offer, Paytm Cadbury Offer 2022, Paytm Cadbury Loot – Hi guys I am back again Today New Free ₹10 PayTM Cash Win Instantly On Cadbury Choclairs Offer Hope You Guys Enjoyed Daily Earning Offers. Here I
I have recently made a post through which you can win from ₹ 1000 to ₹ 5000. Read Also :- Cadbury Choclairs Gold Contest Free Win ₹1000 / ₹5000 Amazon Voucher
This Campaign will commence from 00:01 a.m. on 25th April and end at 11:59 p.m. on 31st July 2022 . Any entries before or after the Campaign Period will not be considered. Users Who Will Participate The Campaign Will Earn ₹10 Free PayTM Cash In Their PayTM Wallet And Many More Exciting Gifts.
Read Also more:- Free PayTM Cash
How to Get ₹10 Free PayTM Cash Instantly | Paytm Cadbury Choclairs Offer
Steps 1. First of all, you have to update or download your Paytm application to the current version.
After updating the Paytm app, you have to scroll down and come down. There you will see a banner. You can come to this site by clicking on this offer, otherwise I have given you the link of this website here. By clicking on it you can proceed further.
After Opening The link Click On Participate Option.
And here you have to fill some of your information such as your mobile number, your email id and name, after filling all these information, you have to accept their terms and conditions.
Now Click The Cadbury To Solve The Riddle One By One.
Paytm Cadbury Choclairs Quiz Answers
Done!! FREE ₹10 Will Be Credited In Your Given PayTM number Instantly in Your PayTM Wallet.
Terms & Conditions for the offer
- You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to participate in the Campaign:
- You need to be a natural person;
- You should be an individual legal resident and citizen of the Republic of India
- You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Campaign;
- You shall be legally competent to enter into binding contract under the applicable laws of India.
- All who fulfil the eligibility criteria to participate in the Campaign shall individually be considered and referred to as “Participant” and collectively “Participants”